Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged

I was recently tagged by my sis-in-law to give 7 fun- unknown facts about myself. Here they are- they might not be unknown and some of them not so fun...

1. I played French Horn for 6 years-(I think I was a little cuter than this guy)


2. I don't recycle and I feel really bad about it


3. I have a bowl of cereal or peanut butter and jelly fold over almost everyday between 2 and 4pm- it is emotional eating at its best



4. I once pried two young kids off of their abusive mother, put them into my car, and drove several miles to a nearby childrens shelter while they cried hysterically for her. It was the single most depressing day of my life.


5. When I was in 6th grade I told my parents that my friend and I wanted to sleep in the back of my Dad's pick up truck for our slumber party so we could be outside like we were camping. It was all a plot to walk down the street and meet our boyfriends.


6. I love birthing


7. I wish I was creative on my own but I'm not. Instead I stalk other bloggers who I think are and often times steal their ideas. I'll share this one with you-I love her and don't even know her
Her blog is www.soulemama.typepad.com Her website is even better and is www.amandasoule.com
and she wrote this book


I TAG all my fellow bloggers who feel like doing this...

6 comments:

Heather said...

I love love love your birth picture! AMAZING!!! Good job...I'm off to do mine!

Jennifer said...

ah - good to read your list. what fun.
and i second heather about the birth photo. i hadn't seen it. brought back memories, actually. i'm not sure i can say i love birthing, but i certainly like it better in water.
i'm going to check out the creative lady. i'm with you - i depend on others to inspire me.

Elieson Family said...

What a great list, Cassie. I love post-birthing :) I wonder what the single most depressing day of my life would be. Yours was pretty vivid. When my mother was with CPS she worked on the sex-offender cases. She never shared her experiences with us (her kids) as teens or adults, and you know, I'm grateful. Hard work out there. I seriously (seriously) admire people like you who have the compassion to help others.

Babata said...

That was fun to read. I had to laugh when I read about your cereal and P&J sandwiches...just so you know, I just finished a bowl (okay 2 bowls) of cereal and had a P & J for lunch today! :)

stephanie said...

i am now in love with your amanda soule. holy moly...she's great!!

Jennifer said...

yes, you have launched me on a 6 hour (not in one sitting) voyage through blog space surfing from one creative site to another. i am inspired and entertained.