Saturday, March 8, 2008

ESME OVERLOAD

Esme just turned 9 months. Here are several pictures of a day in the life of our baby who won't be a baby for long... As you can tell I am still learning about my new camera-lighting, settings, and all the other bells and whistles. I think I need to hire a sitter just to sit down and figure it out! When you say "love" or "kisses" Esme immediately puts her face towards yours-it's the best
She wants to be right in the middle of everything. Her sisters are good about letting her join in...most of the time
Get it! (look at those toes!)

Got it! Everyday she helps me unload...all over the floor!
I think she smiles the ENTIRE time she is in the bath with Ava and Sophia- it makes her feel big
Sleepytime
Yes, in mommy and daddy's bed...somehow we don't mind.


9 comments:

Heather said...

so big, so busy, so so so beautiful....makes me so excited for another one! :)

stephanie said...

that first pic of esme totally melts my heart. and the pic of ava in the tub is priceless...and so her personality.

Babata said...

Wow! 9 months! What a great age! She is so sweet and looks SO happy in the bath with her sisters! I love that she gives you hugs and kisses...Aliyah still does that and I hope she does it FOREVER!! Also, great pics! It seems like you got the camera all figured out!

Andrea said...

She looks so big! I didn't realize she is just a few months younger then my kaitlen. Is she walking?

Cassie Stewart said...

no she is not walking but will probably be like the other two and walk around 11 months. She is standing on her own BUT she is very petite. She is kind of tall but only 15 pounds or so! It is funny to see her so little and getting around like she does. It will be fun to get all these girls that are so close in age together this summer

Jenna said...

Oh how fun! I love the pics of the girls. I keep telling myself I need to call you to get these babies together before they are one! We only live 45 minutes apart and haven't seen each other in over a year...how sad is that! I'll call you soon. :)

Linley and Austin said...

Oh my gosh, Esme is so big!! She can stand up on her own too? Wow. Kylie just turned 8 months and she still isn't crawling yet!!! Anyway, thanks for sharing the pics, they were so cute!

chattypatra said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Esme, from one Piscis girl to another!

Thanks for posting the pictures. The girls get cuter every day!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful !!