Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween from Little House on the Prairie

Mary and Laura Ingalls-

Ava and Sophia were watching the classic episodes with me last spring and both agreed they would like to dress up like Mary and Laura. Ava said "They have three girls in their family and so do we!" SO
Here is Carrie IngallsI looooove Little House on the Prairie so I was very excited that my girls were into that this year. Everyone knew who they were when we trick or treated which was fun for them.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

The girls look so cute, Cass! And Esme's bonnet is so pretty (I love the pink)!
Gosh Little House on the Prairie with 3 little girls was the complete opposite of my 9 year old boy...robber.

Catherine M. said...

Esme is casting spells again. Ava and Sophie have the perfect little personalities for those costumes too!