Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Dan and Kris!!!

31 years ago today James Daniel Stewart was born. He is a wonderful husband and father and the girls and I adore him. He is my Prince and their joy and we couldn't love him more.
Here he is with his twin- who of course has the same birthday! We love him too!Here are a few recent pics of Dan- These are from the our Church Halloween carnival. He was one of three guys to spend time in the dunking booth- have to say the girls and I got a kick out of it although we tried to nail him but were unsuccessful- others were lucky...


We Love you!!!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh me too, I love you Dan. Great husband, says Cassie. Lovely father, says Ava. Wonderful brother, says me. Happy Birthday! Welcome to 31-ness.

Slade said...

Dan - I love you too, you are a great brother-in-law. I would have paid double for a chance to dunk you in that booth, those are some great pics. Looking forward to seeing you guys in December. We need to co-ordinate a good game of football (a la americana) with all your brothers when in France.

stephanie said...

We love you too, Dan!! Happy Birthday!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Dan!!!!

Colby Alexander said...

Happy birthday Dan!

Catherine M. said...

Awww! Cassie and Dan you are such a great couple with such fantastic kids. Happy Birthday Dan! What more could you ever really need?

Babata said...

The dunking booth is awesome! :) That would have been fun! I didn't realize it was his birthday! Please tell him happy birthday from us and see you soon!!!!!

Dallas said...

31???? Dan, I am surprised you and Kris haven't utilized the "this is my third 29th birthday" scheme such as I have done these past many years. It works. I'm still 29. Fantastic!

Happy Birthday, my friend.

Dallas said...

Kris too.