Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A little on each of us

DAN- so Kris came in town the other day from Kentucky and the two twinkies were wearing the same shirt! Dan's mom and me and the girls thought it was really cute- I don't know if they did but I snapped a pic anyway. Sophia was a little confused at first and several times said "Daddy, you look like Uncle Kris." Here they are watching a bit of the Rugby World Cup- these two really should live in the same city! CASSIE- This shows how happy I have been- all of us have been- having Ghislaine in town. She flew back home Monday :( AVA- Reading,Reading,Reading! Seriously, for hours everyday! when she isn't reading she is singing- and sometimes she is reading her lyrics! I think Esme might follow in her footsteps. SOPHIA-Everyday she dresses up like a princess- and everyday she says "I can do it by myself" Here she is trying to convince me to let her make her peanut butter toast all by herself...how could I say no :) ESME- FOUR months OLD, petite, in the Middle, baby TALK, playing with TOYS, and OH that Hair...

5 comments:

Heather said...

Well done! :) I LOVE Esme's hair! Is it curly? Let's figure out next week......

Jen said...

I love the picture of Dan and his brother- they look like little boys watching the game!

Babata said...

Good thing you were sitting by Dan so I knew who was who! smile! Your mother-in-law looks like the sweetest person. I love the picture of her lying down next to Esme. by the way, I can't wait to see you!!!!

Jennifer said...

great to see the pictures. almost as nice as seeing you in person. do you think my mom got her fill of grandbabies this trip?
especially appreciated the pic of kris and dan.
hey, what are you thinking for esme's dress for the wedding?

Catherine M. said...

I love these kids Cassie! What great photos! Esme looks so much like a crazy dolly.