Monday, November 3, 2008

WILDCATS IN THE HOUSE!

For those of you who are High School Musical fans here we are. From left to right -Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Wildcat Cheerleader, Ms. Darbis
Dan and I agreed that he and I ended up looking more like a wood cutter and Sarah Palin.
The girls were more than excited that the whole family dressed up and played the partsEven Aunt Katie showed her spirit

The night was complete with Trick-or-Treating with friends and way too much sugar.

Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

No - Dan looks more like Luke Duke with that shirt. But you Do look a little like Sarah Palin. I'm sure Ava was delighted.
Is Dante wearing glasses these days or was that a part of his costume?

Jen said...

Oh my gosh- you do look like Sarah Palin!

Linley and Austin said...

What a cute family! That is totally awesome that you and Dan dressed up with your kids. And yes..I would agree that you look like Sarah Palin :) Too cute.

stephanie said...

sooooo cute!

Andrea said...

You have the cutest family! Love the pictures.

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! We are complete fan-atics when it comes to HSM!! We even already bought the HSM3 cd. Plus I took the girls on a date the day after it came out. I'm soo impressed with the fam.
And it's true, you do look like Sarah Palin!! ;)

Babata said...

Adorable!!!

chattypatra said...

Excellent costumes. I love them! Yes, you do look like Palin with that outfit, but you are way cuter. Thanks for sharing those adorable pictures. They've made my day!

BluestockingLola said...

The pictures are adorable, but I have so say I laughed out loud till tears came to my eyes about the "wood cutter and Sarah Palin" comment, I'm still laughing as I type this...