Friday, October 10, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME

Flowers to water

Grass to mow

Our family favorite spot. The doors leading to the covered porch and backyard are off the living room and thanks to the weather they have been open all day everyday since we moved in. We eat breakfast, lunch and dinner out here.


We love playscapes- especially ones that look like forts- the girls were so excited it was left here

If you want to see the inside don't try to break in... just come visit us :) Sophia is MIA above only because she was napping-she is my little outdoor girl and has spent most of the last two weeks exploring the backyard.


10 comments:

Heather said...

Love it! Can't wait to visit!

Jill said...

Congrats on the big purchase. What a fabulous place. How charming. Only two weeks 'til the big show! I'm sure Dan is as excited as we are.

Lisa said...

What a great house! I looks like it was worth the wait.

Linley and Austin said...

I love your new house! It looks so cozy. So did you move to another town? Anyway, its beautiful.

Jennifer said...

whats the big show jill is talking about?

Cassie Stewart said...

High School Musical :)

Elieson Family said...

Que Linda!
You know what's weird? and I share this only by way of warning... I loved our house and then I was really wishing for something bigger, and now I'm content again. I feel like I've done this little cycle similar to going through culture shock - content, discontent, then acceptance. Anyhow, I sure hope your happiness NEVER goes low - it is just beautiful!

chattypatra said...

Does Amy Lawson have your new address? She blogged that she was going to send Sophia something for Halloween.

Anyway, thanks for your note. Has your phone number changed? Why don't you go check out what I just posted and leave an answer for me there?

Thanks. Love you tons. The house is very pretty. I'm happy for you!

candace said...

How fun! I love the yard, your girls will have hours of fun out there. CONGRATULATIONS!

Jenna said...

Hurray! Congrats! I've been meaning to call or write. We've been busy around here. Check my blog and you'll see why!!! ;)

Can't wait to come and visit. Give us a call when you are settled - we'd love to come see you. Maybe head to the arboretum to see their fall festival?! Love ya'll!