Monday, January 24, 2011

Emerick Love



Emerick is a sweet baby boy. He is peaceful and alert and yes, he talks to his Daddy already. My labor with this babe lasted about four hours and the last 45 minutes was a lot of work because he was big and all his rolls needed to come in three different parts (thats right I pushed him out in THREE different parts)
I will tell him one day that we were a good team-he and his Daddy and I. I will tell him he came out and I held him right away against my chest in the birthing pool that was still warm and that we couldn't stop smiling.





A big thank you to Emerick's Aunt Jennifer who took these two week photos for us on a whim. Aunt Jennifer will have a boy babe of her own in a week or so which means Emerick will have a playmate. His Aunt Crystal will have one around the same time too. Three adoring sisters and two new boy cousins coming...lucky little guy? I think so.

9 comments:

Babata said...

He is soooo handsome!!! The pictures are beautiful and your blog post was perfect!!! I cannot wait to meet him! He is seriously one BIG boy! :) I love it!

Jennifer said...

It has only been about 9 hours since you left and i'm already going through Emerick withdrawal. I think Neva had the right idea when she suggested you all leave him with us.
And Babata, he IS YUMMY!!!! Hurry down to see him before he gets any bigger.

Jenna said...

LOVE IT! So glad you posted some pics of your beautiful boy. Loving the first one - congrats on getting your boy!!

Emily said...

Congratulations you guys! He is sooo cute! I'm so glad you finally get to experience having a little baby boy, boys are so sweet!

Jill said...

Congrats! He is such a beautiful baby. What fun! I bet he has some excited sisters too.

Lisa said...

I am so happy for you! Glad you had such a great birth experience. Pray for the same for me! Hopefully any day now.

臧超 ZangChao said...

so good .i come from china.welcome to my blog.

Anonymous said...

such a cutie!
x

Annika said...

soo cute :)He is perfect <3

http://shelovescreativity.blogspot.com/