Friday, January 1, 2010

This awesome girl turned 7 on December 22.  Oh how we love her so.  Love seeing her grow, develop her talents, teach her sisters, laugh out loud, set a good example, and just be herself.



She's been a bit busy the last few months.  She was recently in a play at the Dallas Childrens Theatre- "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever"  18 performances or something crazy like that-running from November to December.  She was a trooper though and didn't get tired of it once. She had a blast and felt oh so important- I think autograph signing after the show was her favorite part :)

She especially enjoyed having two of her besties in the play with her!

6 comments:

chattypatra said...

Oh, I wish I could have seen that. Congratulations ... beautiful girl whose name I shall not write down!

chattypatra said...

I forgot to add: Happy New Year!

Linley and Austin said...

I hope she had a great birthday! What a beautiful little girl :) Hope you guys have a wonderful New Year!

Jenna said...

7 already? NO WAY! It's hard to believe we've known this beautiful girl since she was 8 months old. Time has flown by - she has turned into such a darling little girl. What proud parents you must be!

Jenn S. said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Ava!

Celeste Pacatte-Hoffman said...

Cassie, I cannot believe how much she has grown since you all left Lubbock! She is gorgeous! And look at Esme! She looks just like you with blond hair! I hope Dallas is treating you all well!