Thursday, September 17, 2009

BEACH!

Ahhh Surfside....Where have you been my whole life living in Texas?  

In just 5 hours we arrived at Surfside beach last weekend with some of these great peeps.


And their cute kiddos

We played in a lot of this!
They played a little of this

We didn't care about the wind in our hair

And enjoyed ourselves thoroughly in these waves 



An attempt at a little surfing
The face of a girl who got it right!
Speaking of faces- here is one we could not stop snapping pics of






We were lucky enough to spend some time with My bro Jason and his wife Glencora (and my nephew baking away in there-woohooo!) who live less than an hour away from this cute spot.  



It was nice to meet you Surfside.  If the two of us have it our way we'll be seeing lots more of you.




6 comments:

Babata said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous pictures....you're getting good with that camera girl!!! And, if I was a better friend, I would have noticed your post about me!! :) Smile!! I miss you!!! I can't wait to see you whenever we get there! The beach looked awesome. Love you!

Jenna said...

LOVE the pics! My fav is Esme in the chair. Beautiful! Looks like you guys had fun. How's the fam? We need another BBQ. I'll have to catch you up on our busy life...crazy!

chattypatra said...

Oh, such wonderful pictures! You all look gorgeous and so happy. Glad to know you had a great time at the beach. Maybe one day you'll be able to go to Puerto Rico. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your family is beautiful.

Happy Birthday!

Tani-Mo said...

Your daughters and children are beautiful... Though i dont know you, You family is wonderfully put together..