Sunday, May 18, 2008

Stewart Days

Mothers Day- sweet husband, sweet girls, a sweet mother of my own to celebrate, it was a good day.Six Flags Day- Dan surprised us and took a day off and we went. Nice weather, no lines, very happy kids with parents who acted like kids for a day too :) (aw man, not tall enough)Sunshine Days- cute performances on the weekends of Ava who is still so passionate about her sunshine generation group.Esme Days- everyday is an Esme day. 11 months and so many more wonderful days to come

8 comments:

stephanie said...

fun! did you get your hair cut?? it looks short in this pic.

Jennifer said...

so good to get an update. emse is such a grown up looking little baby.

we can't wait to see you again.

Emily said...

Esme is so cute, I love her haircut, it looks just like my dads:) Thanks for the update!

Linley and Austin said...

Your girls are too cute! Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day and an awesome day at Six Flags. Got to love that place! Love ya!

Babata said...

How fun that Dan took off work!!! What an awesome surprise! And, I'm glad the girls loved 6 flags...fun for everyone! :) And, your hair is really cute!

Elieson Family said...

Cassie, you all look just beautiful. I love the photo of Esme. I think Mother's Day should come like 6 times a year :)

Lisa said...

Your hair looks really cute. How fun that you had a day together at six flags. Is it getting really hot in Dallas yet?

Elieson Family said...

W/R to your comment: I had to start singing Far Behind to remember it, and YES!!! I LOVE that one!