Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Baby Bliss Continued...


With a little more time to write this evening I will continue to say what a joy it is to have our little Esme. She is smiling and cooing and we can't get enough of her around here. She is such a peaceful baby. Ava's favorite thing to do is sing to her and Sophia walks around saying "Esme is so cute."
Having 3 is not a breeze but I find myself taking on the challenge of doing fun things like going to parks, splash parks, visiting friends and shopping. My motto has become "just sling em and go"
I know this baby stage won't last long but for now the Stewart fam is definitely in baby bliss.

5 comments:

Dawna said...

THE PICTURES ARE GREAT! IT LOOKS LIKE ESMES HAIR IS RED.AUBURN AT LEAST, IS THAT FROM ME?

Jennifer said...

good motto. i might adopt it as well. i'll probably be overwhelmed whether i'm off doing something or cooped up in the house so might as well get out, right?

right?

so far every one has told me that the third is the really big plunge...

Heather said...

I'm getting nervous hearing all these bits about #3....I can't hear these things...and definitely can't leak that to my husband.

Elieson Family said...

I saw your link on Jen's page, hope you don't mind! I have been in Baby Bliss overload with Seth.. would've been convenient to have felt this way back with my first though!
BTW, did receive the notebook in the post, many thanks, and sorry for my negligence!
Stephanie

stephanie said...

By far the BEST picture ever.
I just want to kiss her.